Wednesday 7 October 2009

Just in time!

After waiting for an important library book to come in after being ordered 4 weeks ago, I had to "bite the bullet" and buy it from Amazon...second hand at great cost.Thankfully it arrived today so I now have a very short time to write up my synopsis! Trying not to panic and stay focussed.
An idea for Indigo is starting to form, after a scary blank week, by means of a large ceramic Swan found in a charity shop today....1950s kitsch, but charming somehow.
Presenting ideas to the Tiptree Jam company today was exciting, and a great opportunity in itself, and I agree totally with their choice of design for their bag, it will be very successful.Well done to the designer.
I shall hope to put some images of my own work up on the blog shortly, but things are being worked on in order of priority at the moment, but it will happen soon :)

No comments: